Jefferson Barracks VA Engineering Warehouse & Campus Operations Center
Location: St. Louis, MO | Owner: VA Office of Construction & Facility Management – Central Region | Architect: Christner
This new facility consolidates the warehouse, engineering, and maintenance operations of the Jefferson Barracks VA Medical Center into one 67,000 SF facility.
The building’s exterior consists of both brick masonry and precast concrete construction to match the neighboring facilities. The facility was designed and is being constructed to achieve LEED Silver sustainable certification.
Logistics are key to the success of this project. With campus space being very confined, the two existing facilities were demolished before new construction began. A third building, which houses the mechanical systems for the hospital campus, remains operational throughout construction and will be demolished once all the new systems are fully operational.
- VA Medical Center MarionFederal General Contracting Healthcare
- John L. McClellan VA Hospital OR Suite AdditionFederal General Contracting Government Healthcare
- Jefferson Barracks VA Engineering Warehouse & Campus Operations CenterFederal General Contracting Government Healthcare Industrial
- Williamson County Jail & Sheriff DepartmentGeneral Contracting Government Municipal
- AFRC Consolidated Mission ComplexFederal General Contracting Government
- Pierce Terrace Elementary SchoolDesign-Build Education Federal PK-12 Education