Le Méridien Marriott
Location: St. Louis, MO | Owner: Hawkeye Hotels | Architect: Coleman Partners Architects LLC
Hotel renovation projects come with a unique set of challenges. Therefore, after purchasing the 9-story Majestic Hotel, Hawkeye Hotels engaged Poettker Construction’s team of hospitality experts. The building was centrally located in downtown St. Louis between three well-known sports and multipurpose venues. Thus, this was a prime piece of real estate. So, it was our job to transform it into a high-end Le Méridien Marriott.
Amenities of the first Le Méridien in St. Louis would include 96 luxury guest suites/rooms, a sophisticated lobby and event spaces. Additionally, the project called for an upscale restaurant and bar and modern fitness area. In short, the hotel renovation was a complete success.
- Revela Senior LivingHospitality & Multi-Family
- Richland County High SchoolConstruction Management Education PK-12 Education
- ConAgra Food Preparation & Distribution FacilityDistribution Industrial
- Le Méridien MarriottGeneral Contracting Hospitality & Multi-Family Self-Perform
- Veterans Airport TerminalMunicipal
- Seven Gables InnGeneral Contracting Hospitality & Multi-Family
- ISU Watterson Commons Dining CenterEducation Higher Education
- Planet FitnessConstruction Management Recreation Retail
- SIH Cancer CenterGeneral Contracting Healthcare Self-Perform
- VA Medical Center MarionFederal General Contracting Healthcare